Playing the lottery is the ultimate low-risk, high-reward game of chance. It can be a form of entertainment with some fun and excitement. It can also be a means of making dreams come true and changing lives forever. The thrill of winning can’t be described in words. It’s a level of euphoria only experienced by the lucky few.
- While the odds of winning the grand prize are not in your favor, the cost of playing is minimal which provides plenty of justification to do so. Spending one or two dollars is something we don’t give much thought.
- It’s fun. It’s a form of entertainment that can be shared by friends and family. It becomes a form of interaction between strangers who generally wish each other good luck when buying the tickets. Striking up conversations with fellow lottery players can be a good opportunity to pick up some tips on winning.
- Playing gives us optimism which leads to positive attitudes. It creates a sense mood enhancement.
- It’s the ultimate game of fantasy rescue. The idea of being able to quit your dead-end job, payoff all of your debt and buy the things that you would otherwise not be able to afford.
- Even though the odds are greatly stacked against you, the payoff is a lifetime of easy living and dreams come true. That alone might be the overwhelming favorite reason to play.
- Your family is worth it. The chance of securing not only your future but that of your family is well worth the price of a ticket.
- Winning the grand prize would give you the resource needed to help out various charities of your choosing and changing the lives of others that would normally not receive assistance.